I’m all moved in to my new booth at KnB’s Marketplace located at 120 Raleigh St. in Fuquay Varina, NC. Check out these cool lamps repurposed from a John Deere engine filter and an industrial funnel. I really need to find somewhere to use the industrial funnel one – I love it.
Speaking of repurposing….I found these cool cake pans with the bottom that lifts out ….Today a cake pan…..Tomorrow a clock!
This was a really fun and easy project! I’ve been wanting to play with clock making so this little project was the perfect starter kit for me.
- Pie or cake pan
- clock hands with ticking base parts (any craft store)
- burlap or other material (for clock face)
- clock numbers (any craft store, or stencil numbers on burlap)
- mod podge
- hot glue gun
- AA battery
Step by Step DIY:
- Measure pan to determine center point – drill hole to accommodate clock base
- Measure material to be used as clock face – and mod podge on to pan
- Add numbers (can use hot glue)
- Assemble clock base and hands
- Insert battery
And there you have it – one working clock!
– the urban peddler –